02 February 2006

Contacting

พักนี้ตามอ่านบล็อกของ Guy Kawasaki ได้แง่คิดเยอะ

วันนี้เรื่องการหา contact การรู้จักคนเยอะๆ

สิ่งหนึ่งที่สำคัญมากคือเรามักแลกนามบัตรกัน เหมือนจะติดต่อกัน แต่เอาเข้าจริงแล้วเราก็ไม่ทำอะไร การเมลไปคุยนิดหน่อย ยืนยันว่าเออยินดีได้รู้จักนะ ทำให้เราดูดีขึ้นในสายตาฝ่ายตรงข้ามอีกมาก
Follow up. Over the course of my career, I've gave away thousands of business cards. At one point, I thought I was nuts because if all those people called or emailed me, I'd never get anything done. Funny thing: hardly anyone ever follows up. Frankly, I don't know why people bother asking for a business card if they're not going to follow up. Great schmoozers follow up within twenty-four hours--just a short email will do: “Nice to meet you. I hope we can do something together. Hope your blog is doing well. I loved your Breitling watch. I have two tickets to the Stanley Cup Finals if you want to attend.” Include at least one thing to show the recipient that she isn't getting a canned email.
The art of schmoozing

No comments: